Wednesday, May 23, 2007

8 random things about me

Maven "unofficially" tagged me, so I figured I'd give this a shot. ;) Seeing as how this is a crochet blog and I try not to let it overlap with the personal too much, it's gonna be a bit challenging! Here goes.

The rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight things:

1. I'm a messy person. (If a messy desk is a sign of creativity, what does a messy apartment mean?)
2. I have a phobia of crowds.
3. I rarely crochet when I'm not watching TV.
4. My fiance and I were finishing each other's sentences as soon as we met.
5. We met online (so yeah, we started finishing each other's sentences before we met in person!).
6. I make beaded jewelry, and used to make polymer clay jewelry as well (I'll probably take it up again at some point).
7. I was on HGTV's "Crafters Coast To Coast" (now known as "That's Clever!") a few years ago, demonstrating how to make a polymer clay turtle necklace and polymer clay heart charm bracelet. They still air the episode sometimes.
8. I have had a "thing" for socks long before I started to crochet. I have lots of fun socks.

I now tag anyone else reading this who feels like posting 8 random things about herself/himself. Have fun. :)

No comments: