Saturday, July 7, 2007

the yarn cake, and things I'd like to make

I now present to you my very first yarn cake ever!
my first yarn cake ever

And a view of the top:
my first yarn cake ever - top view

*sigh* So happy. :)

Meanwhile, there is an ever-growing list of things I want to make. Among them:
--socks, socks and more socks
--more Mary Jane booties!
--adorable "Famous Designer" hat (maybe in Olive and Fuchsia? Haven't made up my mind yet)
--color-block pillow
--a very light, mesh mini-shawl or stole with special Blue Heron yarn
--Need For Tweed bag
--Seafoam Vest (still haven't gotten around to it)
--Lacy Leaf Cocoon, even though the largest size may be too small for me
--Four Seasons Bolero
--Tunic (without the pockets)

And there are a lot more in the magazines I have, but I'll be nice and stop there. ;)

No comments: