Friday, October 5, 2007

Check it out: my first stitch markers! :)



If you feel so inclined, please click on them to visit the etsy listing, and take a moment to let me know if there's anything else you think I should add to the listing. I'm not the greatest at advertising, and sometimes I leave out important details!

Anyway, I am really happy with them. They are cute and cheerful. Gonna make a set for myself when I get home from work.

I have a gazillion projects to work on as gifts, and yet my thoughts keep straying to that little Mei-Mei jacket in Everyday Crochet, and I keep imagining myself a new navy blue handbag (never mind that I don't even have navy blue yarn). I want a Mei-Mei for me-me! LOL. I'm such an impatient little bugger.

I've also got to work on my Anisette Vest for my cousin's wedding, to go over my little black dress. I am a little nervous about the blocking that I'll have to do on that one. I am probably going to spread it out on some towels on my bed, pin it, and spray it with water. I've read that I can do it that way. I hope it works all right. Anyway, I've got a while to go before I get to that point!

1 comment:

Zu said...

Those stitch markers are really cute! Good luck with the rest of your projects!