Friday, June 20, 2008

d'oh

It's been a really long time since I last posted here. For that matter, it's been an extremely long time since I crocheted anything. There's been so much going on! Between getting married later this year, trying to buy a co-op with my fiance, and loads of other things, I haven't had the energy even when I've had the time. I've started feeling inspired again lately, though (mainly because I know that if I don't use a lot of my yarn by the time I move, I may have to sell or get rid of it! Noooo!).

I am very excited about finding Doris Chan's blog. I love her designs. Haven't made any of them yet, but I have loads of her patterns, so it may be time to get started!

Edited to add: I did start making the Anisette Vest a while back, but I didn't finish it because A) I didn't have time, and B) I didn't have enough yarn in the colorway I wanted to use. Oops.

No comments: