Sunday, May 20, 2007

Me make sock.


sock 5-20-07
Originally uploaded by saintlex.
My progress so far. I don't think I like the cuff so much. I thought about frogging it and trying a different pattern, but I've been working really hard on this, and it looks so goshdarn cute in the picture. ;) I'll just keep going, and try a different pattern for the next pair.

It has occurred to me that the "Summer of Socks 2007" does not actually start till sometime in June, and I have other projects that are gifts I really should be working on...so many WsIP, so little time. (I mean, I've had A LOT of time lately; that's why I've started so many things! But I'm planning to be back to my regularly scheduled 9-to-5 work life soon. Very soon. *fingers crossed*)

1 comment:

Zu said...

Oh it looks so pretty!!! Makes me wish I'd bought that yarn I saw today. It looks like a similar colorway. Then again I bought enough yarn today. Hee-hee! :-)
Glad to see you figured it out. I was thinking the same thing about finishing other things since the sockalong doesn't start until June sometime. I'm supposed to be cross stitching a baby record. :-)